Saturday, November 21, 2009

Julius Caeser Assignment - Weather Report


Good evening, Romans! This is your number one weatherman, Markus Humilius, with your weather! Well, my gosh, it's been pretty hectic out there! Where do I begin? I guess the gods have been pretty angry, as we see men running about completely on fire. Man, those guys could start one big bonfire with those flames. And ah, of course we could roast some lamb-dogs, and even get some of those little white marshmallows and-oh what was I saying? Oh yes! We have even had reports of men with their hands completely enlightened with fire. Good thing they got no burns. Hey, at least they don't have to worry about getting some candles! And another thing you good people don't need to worry about is sharpening your swords and daggers! As lions roam the streets, they won't give you any trouble, except the occasional death glare, if your wearing the new line of impostor Caesar cologne, I found that out the hard way this morning... ANYWAYS, going back to my report, we have also been told of the night bird, spotted by the market place, during the day! I mean, its called the night bird for a reason... SO, that's the end of another one of my AMAZING reports, just one thing I would like you folks to ponder about.. are the gods angry? Are they having issues in their lives? Or is this just the end of the world?! *gives camera a meaningful look* On a happier note, expect sunny skies tomorrow and a 10% chance of Caesar being crowned! Goooooood night, Rome!


1 comment: